- Save or delete text conversations in Messages on Mac.
- game maker 8.1 free mac.
- no time to explain free download mac.
- How to Remove All Chat History from Messages in Mac OS X.
When you are confident that the filter is properly identifying junk mail, you can change the setting to move spam into the junk mail folder automatically. Julius Vandersteen has been a freelance writer since Skip to main content.
Subscribe to RSS
Resources 1 Apple: Mail Support. About the Author Julius Vandersteen has been a freelance writer since Accessed 03 November Vandersteen, Julius.
Small Business - Chron. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about It Still Works, contact us.
How to Delete iMessage History on Mac?
Step 1 Select the Inbox you want to search in the sidebar of the Mail application. Step 2 Type a search term in the Search box to locate messages using a specific email address, subject line or other criteria and press the "Enter" key.
-  How to Delete iMessage History on Mac or iPhone/iPad?.
- list of apple mac os versions.
- How to Delete iMessage History on iPhone/iPad?.
Step 4 Hold down the "Command" key and click on any messages you want to keep to deselect important messages. Click the "Edit" menu and select "Delete" to delete the selected messages. Step 1 Click the "Mail" menu and select "Preferences.
Clear iMessage Chat History in Mac OS X
Step 2 Select the "Rules" tab and click "Add Rule. Step 3 Enter a description for the rule in the Description field.
Step 4 Select the filter options by selecting each drop-down menu to choose when a rule applies and then type the criteria into the text fields. Step 5 Select the drop-down boxes in the Perform the Following Actions section. It may vary slightly or significantly with other versions or products.
Video of the Day. Brought to you by Techwalla.
- How to Delete iMessage History on Mac?!
- change mac address wireless card windows xp;
- word mac 2011 vertical alignment!
- How to Delete iMessage | Remove iMessage from Your Mac?
- Clear iMessage Chat History in Mac OS X!